Monday, December 12, 2005

YIPPEE..gift for me!!


I was so excited today when I opened the package from my gift elf, Victoria!! To my amazement I found several skeins of Elann's pure alpaca in a very lovely shade of eggplant! I was amazed bc I was going to order this same yarn to knit this shawl: http://secure.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=107024 that I had seen on Elann's ad on KR!! She knows me too well, I must say :0)!! It is very soft and, oh, so pretty! I'm afraid that the photo doesn't do the color justice bc it's a deep purple/eggplant, a very beautiful color! Thanks so much, Victoria!!

2 Comments:

Blogger GAndyS said...

Beautiful Becka, you lucky girl, and by the way Happy Birthday, too!

13/12/05 10:13 PM  
Blogger whatever said...

Thanks Andy :0)!!

19/12/05 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home