Monday, September 12, 2005

Progress so far

Hi everybody,

my pal is Kristin (hi Kristin!) and we have exchanged a few emails already to answer Barbara's sample questions as well as additional questions we had, such as "what size of clothing do you wear?" and "what yarn would you like to try but haven't yet?".

Since I'm still a beginner/intermediate knitter, I have decided to send Kristin a knitted gift and some knitting supplies. Without going into details, I chose to knit something that I thought she would not knit for herself but would like to wear and picked the color by looking at her blog and her color preferences. Is that vague enough?? :)

I just wanted to remind other elves that since there's a lot of time left before the holiday season, it could pay off to check eBay. You might find that out-of-print book that your pal has been looking for :)

Thanks Barbara for organizing this exchange! It is a lot of fun to be able to knit something for someone who will appreciate it. I'm excited to know what others are doing as well!

--Minh

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweazey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16/9/05 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home