Monday, September 12, 2005

Posts and Ideas and pics, oh my!

Minnie asked if you guys would be able to post your own pics (I'm Barbara, by the way, not Barb). I responded via comment, but realized that everyone might not read the comments, so I'm posting as well.

Trading pictures of our gifts was my primary reason for starting this blog, and those of you who have posting privelidges have complete posting privelages. Personally, I don't know how to upload pics directly to blogger, since it's not the host I use for my personal blog, but I'm pretty sure you can, and I'm also pretty sure you can link to them from any of the other online photo hosts.

So, if you know how to do it, go ahead. If you don't, ask around. If you don't want to bother with it just for this, you can send me the photos and I'll look after it for you. It's totally up to you which route you take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home