Monday, November 21, 2005

Package sent and received!

Kristin and I exchanged mailing addresses last week. I sent my package on Saturday and she received it today -- USPS, you rock!

The package I sent my gift elf contained a pair of socks (Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Birches), a narrow multidirectional scarf and some homemade beaded stitch markers. Since all of this was in my stash, I decided to spend the budget on yarn. Kristin said she liked silk so she got a skein of Fiesta La Luz (a very good deal on ebay) to create what she wants.

Thanks so much to Barbara for organizing this exchange. I got to know Kristin and her designs and I'm looking forward to meeting her next time I visit my inlaws in Michigan :)

Will post more when I get my package!

3 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

wow! you've been a hardworking little elf! I am very impressed indeed!

celia

22/11/05 2:59 AM  
Blogger Sweazey said...

It sounds like you were really thinking about what you did and you certainly did a lot of good work, too!

22/11/05 3:44 PM  
Blogger SerMom said...

I'm hoping we get to see pics (hint, hint). That was, after all, one of the main purposes of starting this blog - a central place to post pics of our gifts.

22/11/05 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home